Terms of ServiceDecember 16th 2014, rev 5.
- Thymer is a product by Stunf. Stunf is a Dutch company and acts according to Dutch law.
- We reserve the right to add, change or remove functionality to Thymer at any time. Any changes, additions and new functionality shall be subject to these Terms.
- All information you provide to subscribe to Thymer must be complete and valid.
- You may not use Thymer for any illegal purposes, or violate any local or Dutch laws with Thymer.
- An account must be created by a human (i.e. using automated methods is not allowed).
- You may create multiple accounts if needed.
- After the Trial or Beta period for an account is over your account will become read-only (frozen) until you subscribe to Thymer. A free subscription is also available (for more details see the pricing page).
- Automated access to your own account is allowed within reason. We reserve the right to (temporarily) block offending accounts if automated access disrupts the service for other users.
- Thymer support can be reached via email: email@example.com
- We strive to get back to all inquiries within 24 hours, but we cannot make any guarantees.
Subscriptions, Cancelations, Upgrading/Downgrading and Termination
- You may cancel a subscription of yours at any time by closing the corresponding Thymer account via the Thymer Settings page.
- After you cancel a subscription, you will receive no further invoices for that account.
- Closing an account is permanent. It cannot be undone.
- You may upgrade or downgrade your subscription at any time at no extra cost.
- Upgrades and downgrades of subscriptions may take several days to process.
- When upgrading or downgrading, any remaining days on your old subscription will be converted into a number of days for the new subscription of equal value.
- You understand that downgrading your account may result in the loss of functionality.
- We reserve the right to suspend and delete accounts in case of non-payment.
- We reserve the right to change the subscription prices at any time.
- We reserve the right to change the subscription plans at any time.
- We reserve the right to close your account if you violate any of these Terms.
Payments and Refunds
- If you are based in the European Union ("EU"), you will be charged in Euros.
- If you are based outside of the EU, you will be charged in United States Dollars.
- If you are based outside of the EU, you will not be charged VAT.
- If you are based in the EU, additional VAT charges may apply. Specifically: if you are a business based in the EU (but not in the Netherlands), and provide a valid VAT number, you will be exempt from Dutch VAT; otherwise VAT will be added to every invoice.
- We reserve the right to subtract transaction fees from refunds.
- Refunds are given when requested within 30 days of the first invoice payment.
- No refunds are given for month-to-month subscriptions.
- After we process your refund request, it might take several days for the transaction to complete, depending on third party payment operators.
Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitation of Liability
- We'd like to promise Thymer will always be here and function perfectly, but we are dependent on 3rd parties for (parts of) our hardware, software, and infrastructure required to run the Thymer service. We cannot and do not make any guarantees with respect to the availability of Thymer. Nor do we or our suppliers and licensors make any warranty that Thymer will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. We hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
- You agree to use Thymer at your own risk. In no event will Stunf, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of these Terms under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Stunf under these Terms during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Stunf shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
We reserve the right to change the Terms of Service. You can always view the latest version of the Terms of Service at http://a.thymer.com/accounts/tos. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.